Monday 29 July 2013

Crafty Hijinks Get-Together Update

Wow.
I'm so pleased to be able to say that we already have 47 ladies attending our inaugural Crafty Hijinks day in September! (I keep updating the tally as more people sign up)

That's just awesome. I'll list the attendees blogs below so you can do some blog hopping about and get to know who else will be there on the day. Maybe it will be someone whose blog you've been reading a while now and you'll get to meet them in person! From personal experience, I can tell you that meeting a fellow blogger in real life, one whose blog you've been following for a while, is a somewhat fantastic and very weird moment! It's like, "Arrgghh, so great to meet you, how's the dog and you looked great in that new dress and oh, my name's such and such.... ". Odd but so rewarding to finally put a real life face to a name and blog.

I'll get together a noice button that you can put on your blog soon to say that you are coming along. And please don't forget to spread the word. The more the merrier!

 Oh, and the collection of door prizes are coming along nicely too. Rosalie Quinlan has donated a book, Merrilyn of Threadneedle Craft in Daylesford has kindly donated stitchery panels, a beautiful book and patterns, Elisa of Kelani Fabrics is donating a voucher, fabric from my store and vouchers for crafty accommodation too.

Ric-Rac 
Silly Gilly 
The Crafty Squirrel
You Sew Girl! 
And so, I sew 
Flightless Boyds 
Matching Pegs
hARTy little peaces
Whippet Good
For My Little Monster
Thornberry
Snailblazer
Little Red Hen
Thread Needle Craft
Copper Patch
Narioka
The House on the Side of the Hill
Sue Niven
Kiwi Kids
Ollie and T
The Stitching Room
Farm Gate Creations
Sugarlemon
Stop That Owl
I thought I'd better write it all down
Flowergarden
A House In The Country 
Lilabelle Lane Creations
Jindi's Cottage
CurlyPops
Beccasauras
MacDonald's Patch
Dancing In Red Shoes
Ballarat Patchwork 
Dabbling All Day
m.e 
Solomon Sewing
Sew Well Maide
Four Wise Monkeys
dear fii 
Little Felt Houses
Sago on Tuesdays
Rolling in Fabric 

If you have paid to attend but your blog is not listed above, please flick me an email with your blog name and I'll add you in a jiffy!

8 comments:

Jodie said...

It is getting exciting . can't wait !!!

Bron @ Stop That Owl said...

Looks like I'm number 23 :)

Jan said...

Looking forward to the frolics!

Annie said...

Just bought my ticket Gilly, after much reminding from Ric Rac. Good on you for getting this organised. I'll be happy to help with anything you need.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I am so excited and you can add my name to the list now. Looking forward to a great day out. :)

bec said...

I just remembered to pay! I had a horrible feeling it was next weekend, so panicked and looked up the info haha. Phew! see you there!

rachelmp said...

Finally paid too! Looking forward to catching up with friends and meeting new ones

Sue Niven said...

It was an awesome day! I am going to check out everyones blog now.