Monday 27 December 2010

Projects on the go

Silly Gilly is on a Xmas break for a couple of weeks. All of a sudden I have all this time to sew for my daughter and I!!

Tea Party Skirt fabric

The first two of the fabrics for my daughter's Tea Party Skirt have arrived! Just love this pattern by Pink Fig.

Flea Market Fancy for Raspberry Ripple Bag

I was lucky enough recently to score over a continuous metre of Flea Market Fancy tile print. So I am teaming it with another FMF floral print and am now on the hunt for a suitable coordinate spot/stripe for the pleats/handle/lining. I hear Hettie's Patch have a sale on starting Wednesday so I might pop there child-free and hunt for the right fabric.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! This is random I know, but I have Flea Market Fancy pink daisy dots in my stash if you are interested in using them... we could swap for something!