Friday 19 November 2010

The letter for today is F

F for fabricholic!!

After months of dropping whale sized hints, I finally managed to convince my husband that we should splash some cash on my studio. And wowser, it has made a difference!

New cupboards designed to fit whole bolts down the bottom and up the top if there's a need! Oh new cupboard, how I love thee!!♥♥ And the picture below shows only half the cupboard space. There's all my plain fabrics, books and notions on the other side.

fabric,stash

This week I am madly making lots of new stock for the Prospect Fashion, Food and Wine Affair which is being held this Sunday at Prospect in SA. Come on down and say hi if you are in the area. I'd love to meet you. Any stock that doesn't sell at the market will be uploaded to the Silly Gilly site next week.

Silly Gilly,hair clips

Happy Friday everyone. I'm off for yum cha at the Central Markets with my poppet. What a nice way to ease into the weekend!

5 comments:

NessaKnits said...

Looks great! Have a great market!

KH said...

Mmmmm...yum cha!

Looks great...from a fellow fabricholic!

CurlyPops said...

Ahhh new cabintery, how I love thee!
I can't wait for my fresh white cabinets to be installed next week.

Nikki said...

Oooeeee - loving dem shelves!!!

Karen said...

Just wanted to say your stall looked beautiful today, I didn't get to come in and say hello though. My children wouldn't leave the bouncy castle and the ice-cream!