Thursday 21 October 2010

Spring has Sprung

With this gorgeous spring weather upon us, I've been inspired to finish off the front garden. We have taken the front back to the start and laid grass, paving and now the flower beds are filling up. Here's some shots of the garden this week. My David Austin roses are coming along very well!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Things have been growing inside too. More stock being crafted for my upcoming markets in November... Prospect Food, Fashion and Wine Affair and Goodwood Xmas Market - see over on the right hand side of this blog for details.

Photobucket Photobucket

Don't forget about the giveaway I'm running to celebrate the launch of my new venture Sew Vintage!!! Pop over, choose a fabric and be in the running for free fabric!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What gorgeous photos !