Saturday 12 June 2010

Ticking things off the list...

A loooong time ago I attended a craft weekend away and began a project created by Melly & Me. It was a bag featuring some stitchery. I'm not a big stitchery nut so the gorgeous project kept being popped back into the WIP basket. This weekend I was determined to finish it. I think it might be a new knitting project bag!

bag

Next in my radar might be some darning and mending items that may very well be outgrown by my daughter if I don't tackle them now.

And a secret squirrel project of my very own is in the works. I can say that it involves a new website for me!! More to come when it's all set up. I can see lots of late nights ahead working hard into the wee hours!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your bag ! All the very best with your new venture really looking forward to hearing more of your exciting news !

Michelle said...

The bag looks lovely - I love the little bird houses. Look forward to hearing more about your exciting new venture

yui said...

I regularly visit your blog.
Keep on challenging!

Rick said...

I'm not crafty, but I surfed by and saw your blog header so I had to stop and take a look.