Thursday 27 August 2009

Thursday is the day before Friday

Just mooching around cyberspace this evening, looking forward to going out with some crafty gals Kate and Gillian tomorrow night.

Thought I would share some bright sparks that are tickling my creative fancy this week.

Wall decoration
ideas for my daughter's room.... I have had lofty visions of hand-painting a mural but if my daughter wants something done before she's 16, a sticker version might be called for...

Being inspired by the skirt Lara has sewn for her daughter... so inspired I just might have bought the same fabric she made hers in to make one for my poppet....

Thinking this fabric (below left) would make a beautiful 50's style spring full skirt for me...

Wishing the bag fairy would make a delivery of a Little Red Riding Hood bag (below right) to me from here so I could look uber-fairy tale-cute...

Photobucket Photobucket
(image from sewmamasew.com) (image from made590.com)

4 comments:

Cherry said...

That bag is just the cutest!
Hurrah for Friday, have a great time at the pub x

Michelle said...

I love Made 590. We were in their Newtown store last Friday and they have the best stuff.

Jodie said...

Paint a mural Gilly - its awesome fun!

JustJess said...

The wall decorations Consumption Rebellion has done from fabric are pretty amazing too - another great technique.