Thursday 11 June 2009

Bloggy linky update

Updating the things I've been writing about lately....

I'm currently part way through writing the pattern for the Gingerbread House
The camera I think I'm leaning toward is the Nikon D5000
The dressing gown is not even cut out yet, despite my poppets current dressing gown being waaaay too short
Carolyn Slater won the Be A Fan of Silly Gilly on Facebook competition - your brooch is on it's way soon Carolyn!
More books, patterns and general vintagey crafty things will be up for sale here soon...

I'm completely inspired by Fi of dearfii fame... she's just been published in Homespun with a gorgeous matryoska style doll called Pepper. If Fi can do it, design and write a pattern, then so can I. Look out Hansel and Gretel... here I come!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

sent you a crazy email....