Monday 23 March 2009

Brooches and Ribbons and Girly Things

I promised photos of the felt brooches and Dancing Rainbow Ribbons that I created for the market last weekend. Here's a pic of the remaining felt brooch, made from hand dyed 100% wool felt. I made others in brighter pink and a purple version too. Lots more of these to come at a very reasonable price too! Perfect size for kids or adults. Great to wear on a top or hat or bag.



And the Dancing Rainbow Ribbons were by far the hardest thing I've ever had to photograph for Silly Gilly. I tried hanging them in all sorts of locations but decided having them in motion with a expert dancer was the best bet!





The ribbons are wonderful things for children of all ages to dance and twirl with. Made from rainbow coloured polyester ribbon, these are hard wearing, washable toys suitable for all ages, babies and upward. The ends of each ribbon are heat sealed to ensure they do not fray. All ribbons are stitched onto an elastic band so that they fit all sized hands. Available in the Silly Gilly shop now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the flower brooch. Beautiful idea. Thanks!