Monday 30 March 2009

Bits and Bobs

Oops, almost a week went by there.. Unintentional break but back nonetheless.
Here's a shot of smocks waiting to be made up, hopefully this afternoon with the house to myself whilst Squidlet is off to kindy.



I also whipped up one of Jodie's fabric sewing buckets to hold my bits and bobs of the sewing variety - un-picker, applique shape templates, random sewing paraphernalia. I think I just may whip up another one to replace the daggy little cardboard box which sits on my desk that I currently use for rubbish. These buckets are so quick and easy to use. I used super hard-core iron-on interfacing in mine and I really like the outcome. They stand up nice and straight.



And more art smocks in size 3, 4 and 5 are being popped in the Silly Gilly store this afternoon!

4 comments:

Missie Krissie said...

I love that fabric for your little bucket! If only I had girls! Oh who am I kidding, I'd use that for myself anyway!

Jodie said...

I have been wondering what you have been up to Gillian....

Unknown said...

Love the fabrics for the smocks and the bucket .
clares craftroom

Anonymous said...

the smocks look wonderful all piled up like that and I LOVE your bucket, the fabric is so cute, I should get onto Jodie's buckets I sure could use some organisation at the moment s#*t everywhere!!!!!