Tuesday 23 December 2008

Festive Find

I was just a smidge more than excited when I spied this beauty at a garage sale last weekend. Yes, back for two days and I was already beating the streets for finds.

Photobucket

The lady who was selling this tablecloth told me it was her mothers from the fifties. I love it for its festive feel and bright red colour, of which none is faded. All for $1. Bargain!!

Sorry for the shadow lines over the cloth... just couldn't get the right angle!!

And of course it's about ten centimetres too short on all sides for our big square dining table but what do I care?! I'm just in festive lurve...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

great find!

Anonymous said...

oh you have the BEST garage sale luck! how do you do it???????

Cass said...

Oh wow that is fantastic

CurlyPops said...

You find the best stuff at garage sales....why are the ones around here just filled with junk?

gemma @ loz and dinny said...

This is an absolute ripper!!!!