Friday 5 December 2008

An early Xmas at our house.

Baked these today for our Mothers and Babies Xmas picnic at the park.


Lovely Gingerbread cookies from the good old Betty Crocker book circa 1950. I love my Betty Crocker cook book. It's bright red and full of housewifely hints. I might even do a Betty Crocker post soon... See the icing tube on the right? That's my Tala icing set, circa 1940's. I felt downright housewife-ish, all 40's and 50's goodness.

Then off to said Xmas picnic, and now home. Daughter in bed asleep at 6.15pm after running herself silly at the park. Husband out enjoying himself at a work Xmas show. Me.... home.... happy.... sewing machine in my sights. Xmas has definitely come early at our house tonight.

I'm part the way through sewing some handbag and hat sets for little girls. Well, boys can have them too, I don't see why not?

No comments: