Sunday 12 October 2008

It's still sinking in...

My garage sale bonanza find.

I've been using many moments today thinking of all the Gocco possibilities in my life.

Product labels, swing tags for products, Xmas cards, thank you notes, business cards, fabric panels for bags... the list gets bigger and bigger the more I think about it.

For those of you who aren't familiar with a Gocco printer, here's a great link.

I've watched quite a few 'how to' tutorials on Gocco print making. Before acquiring my new toy, I had ooohed and aaahhed over other people's creations, never knowing exactly how the thing worked. Now I do.

Now is the doing part. Now is the fun part. Deciding on what to create and which illustration to use.

I'm thinking of using paper first... I'm thinking mushrooms (oh I know they're so everyone else but I'm still loving them)... perhaps clouds like I used to draw in primary school.....

Oh, so many possibilities and such little time.

(Apologies for very basic photo - 2.5yr olds + daylight savings brought forward + WAHMummy = arggghhhh!!)

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I can't wait to see the first print...how exciting!

Anonymous said...

I will be watching with interest