Thursday 9 October 2008

And the winner of the brown crunchy mountain fabric is......

To quote the Random Integer Generator.....

Here are your random numbers:

8

Timestamp: 2008-10-09 10:29:31 UTC

That means congratulations goes to.... Sarah-Jo!! Whoo hoo Sarah-Jo, please forward your postal address to me and I'll get the brown Mountain Flowers fabric in the mail to you asap!

Thanks to everyone for all your hilarious and creative answers. I have to say, I'm still not convinced that I like brown devotedly. But I'm super happy that this fabric is going to a happy home. :)

And because I can't bear to post without a photo here is a photo of a cutie I know wearing a Silly Gilly summer hat. Available in the Silly Gilly store now! I'm working hard to get more summer hats into the store over the next few weeks. And also coming soon are some size 1 & 2 ultra groovy little appliqued kids t-shirts. Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Sarah-Jo said...

ooooo I won!!!

thanks so much to the magic number generator and Gillian of course!!!

I cant wait to make something fabulous with this fabric

I will send you my addy asap
thanks again!

Sarah-Jo said...

oooo forgot to say I love that hat its gorgeous! and just when im looking for summer hats for my daughter! :)