Wednesday 13 August 2008

Back to Crafty Land!

I'm managing to crawl my way back to crafty land after being completely submersed in web page designing. The new Silly Gilly site is by no way complete, but it's getting there!
Desperate plea to follow: If anyone knows how to make my site work in Internet Explorer, then I will be forever indebted to you!! Email me and save me if you can!
All fixed now thanks to one character little error. Can you believe it??!! Just one little character and it mucked up the whole page.....

On the crafty front, I have been enjoying finishing off my latest Steiner boy doll. I've had the wonderful experience of knitting his hair with some delicious yarn (see photo below) and have chosen the fabric for his outfit.

A month has absolutely raced by and this Friday is another Future Families Fun Day. I'm off to sell my wares and hopefully meet some more lovely people like I did last month.

And, last but not least, I have signed up for my first Block of the Month quilt by Janelle Wind. I bought the pattern from the lovely Sarah at Quilt Fabric Delights. I can't wait to get started on it. There is a lot of embroidery in this pattern so I will be building skills as I go! I'm not that familiar with embroidery but I have a very skilled MIL to help! Hi Robyn!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You clever css/html coding queen - the shop's looking great!!!

What wasn't working with internet explorer, it looks all ok to me?

Anonymous said...

geek :P

once you get good at it, my page needs doing :)