Monday 21 July 2008

Warning - Graphic doll photos in this post!!

I had a great time at the Future Families Fun Day last Friday. I had some friends come to visit me which was a nice supporting gesture. Unfortunately I didn't get to take my daughter as she would have had a blast!

But I did take my Steiner doll along for a ride as I thought there may be some interest from people who attended. Here's a photo of my gorgeous friend I made earlier in the year.

And the response was very encouraging, so I've started on another doll. He's a bit all over the place at the moment, I'm telling him he should pull himself together....

The new doll is to be a boy with some scrumptious brown woollen hair bought at the Spinners and Weavers Guild show. He didn't want to be just a head on a table, so he asked his friend to join in....

And lastly, any ideas, anything at all crafty gals, on how to giveaway this set of Golden Hands I've mentioned earlier????

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Great dolls - love the embroidered detail on the girls outfit!